Wednesday 29 October 2014

HAIR SPA DAY




HAIR SPA DAY
“Great hair doesn’t happen by chance, it happens by appointment”
                                                                                                -L’Oreal Professionnel
Last month spent a great hair spa day at Nadia Hussain's new salon hosted by L’Oreal Professionnel. I was one of the select few editors, bloggers and socialites that had been invited to try the L’Oreal Professionnel range of products that are exclusively available at salons and needless to say was impressed by the treatment Nadia gave me after examing my hair texture, and by her spacious custom-made salon. 

The Lotus team was present to make us feel at home. Nadia, looking like she  was ready to deliver any day, was at her active best and graciously took me around the the three-storey salon where she also house a boutique in the basement and plans to open a dentist's clinic on the top floor. 

 Two of L’Oreal Professionnel Hair Care lines were highlighted at the event: Serie Expert and Mythic Oil. Nadia recommended the former for me and used their Pro-Keratin Refil from the line, which acts on hair to repair strands from the centre to the surface making it much more manageable. All I know is that by the end of the treatment and the blow-dry I was looking ready to go to the Oscars!Too bad I had to rush off for a dentist's appointment instead!! Now, once Nadia has her clinic running, that should also not be a problem. Thanks guys for a great evening!

No comments: